Important Note: This material is provided by Restoration Physical Therapy for information purposes only. Do not begin exercising before obtaining a consultation and examination with Restoration Physical Therapy or your physician
Bridge Exercise with alternating leg lift description:
1. Lay on your back with your hands by your sides, your knees bent and feet flat
2. Tighten the abdominal and buttock muscles
3. Raise your hips, staying level through the pelvis area
4. Raise one leg while keeping your pelvis raised
5. Lower the raised leg slowly
Hold and repeat as advised by your Restoration Physical Therapy Physical Therapist.