Physical Therapist Needed for Outpatient Clinic in Media, PA
We are a dynamic, evidence-based physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedic and sports medicine. Our therapists have extensive knowledge of manual therapy techniques and work collaboratively to effectively treat patients. Our patient to therapist ratio is less than 2 to 1 giving you the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of your patients. We don't just say we are patient centered - WE ARE PATIENT CENTERED.
We are growing and are in need of a physical therapist who possesses strong manual skills or has a desire to learn from the best. Our therapist needs to be a self-motivated, very organized individual with an advanced degree in physical therapy from an APTA-accredited physical therapy program. The ideal candidate would incorporate their own training and experience to contribute to the overall success of the clinic.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating each patient that is specific to age, illness, injury, and/or disease.
- TIMELY preparing a written plan of care based on evaluation findings.
- Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, coordinating treatment with support staff.
- Tracking established clinic metrics for both therapist and administrative staff.
- Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies to ensure the health of our practice.
- Being a proactive member of our team bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Helping foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
- Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience and include:
- Production based bonuses on top of salary
- Pearsonal Choice health insurance (2016)
- Individual Retirement Account with corporate matching
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
If you feel you are ready to explore this opportunity further, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with "RPT Resume" in the subject line.